Los Angeles BU 325 Psychiatrists and Dentists have overwhelmingly approved their new agreement, the terms of which are summarized below. The language will not go into effect until approved by the Board of Supervisors. The contract makes significant economic improvements, with some doctors receiving more than a 25% raise over the next three years.
- 10% Total Cost of Living Increases:
- Up to 9% in Step Increases
- 5% Inequity Adjustment Increase for Dentists
- 5.5% Additional Pay for Corrections Dentists
- 2% Bonus for Dental Board Certification
- 2.75% Bonus for Second Psychiatry Certification
- Standby Pay rate will increase by 5% effective October 1, 2017.
- Continuing Medical Education time for Psychiatrists will increase to 10 days or 80 hours.
- New Professional Judgment Language