Providers at the To Help Everyone (THE) Health and Wellness Centers in Los Angeles have joined UAPD and negotiated their first contract. The new UAPD contract was overwhelmingly ratified by members. A contract summary is below, and the full text of the Agreement will be distributed once it is finalized. Congratulations to all!
- 5% across the board increases (3 guaranteed + 2 merit) in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Higher entry level salaries
- Progressive Discipline – Guarantee that any disciplinary action be fair and backed by evidence.
- Grievance Procedure – A clear procedure for setting disputes between the employer and providers.
- Binding Arbitration – A neutral third party to settle any disputes that cannot be resolved in house.
- Layoff Based on Seniority and Classification – Guarantee that any layoffs will be conducted fairly.
- 40 hours CE after 1 full year of employment, excluding PTO (PTO starts after 90 days)
- NP’s and PA’s are allowed up to $1000.00 in CE reimbursement
- MDs and DDS are allowed up to $1500.00 in CME/CE reimbursement