Solano County Agreement Ratified

Solano County doctors have ratified a new MOU that covers the period from September 29, 2015 to September 23, 2017.  The Agreement starts with an immediate 5% increase, then adds other economic gains.

Salary Increases

  • 2.5% cost of living increase for all BU 11 classifications effective the first full pay period following Union ratification and Board adoption of the MOU.  On the same day, there is also a 2.5% equity increase, for a total increase of 5%.
  • 4.75% equity increase thirteen pay periods later for the following classifications: Clinic Physician, Clinic Physician (Board Certified), Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist (Board Certified), and Psychiatrist (Child-Board Certified).
  •  1% equity increase for Dentists
  • 2.5% increase for all BU 11 classifications effective October 9, 2016.

Overtime – As provided under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), employees represented under this agreement are exempt from overtime. Employees who are pre-authorized by the appointing authority or designee to work additional time during their non-regularly scheduled work hours will be allowed to have their regular work schedule adjusted, prior to additional time worked.

Continuing Medical Hours – Hours include requested time to take a medical examination and online courses.

Moving and Relocation Expense Allowance – $3,000 for new hires who live in Solano County for 3 years

Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) – Solano County shall submit an application to become approved for the SLFP Certified eligible site list for employees covered in this MOU. County will match designated amounts per year.

Bilingual pay – Increased from $55.00 to $65.00 per pay period.